Camel Milk Benefits
Camel Milk vs. Cow Milk
- 50% approx. less fat content than cow’s milk.
- Contains higher amounts of unsatured fatty acids, which are healthier fats than those in cow’s milk.
- higher calcium, vitamins and minerals content for healthier bones, hair, teeth and skin.
- Closest in composition to human milk, hence more beneficial for babies and infants.
Camel Milk Therapeutic Benefits *
- Helps reduce cholesterol.
- Positive effect on diabetic patients
- Suitable for people with lactose intolerance, contains natural pro-biotic properties.
- Contains lanolin and other natural moisturizing properties that are beneficial for psoriasis patients.
- Potential therapeutic effect on autism.
*Disclaimer : AFLP makes no claim whatsoever about the efficacy of camel milk products relating to the benefits stated above.
For inquiries in KSA, please contact:
Facility & Development Manager
Phone:+966 11 4717072 – 4717778 – 4717900
Address: Riyadh 11391 K.S.A, P.O.Box: 250325
For inquiries in UAE, please contact:
Phone: 00971 37114600
Al Ain Farms For Live Stock Production, PO Box: 15571
Al Foah, Al Ain, United Arab Emirates.